Going down the hill on I-40 west heading back to Nashville from the lake.
Looking off one of the five bridges at the Caney Fork river on our way home. 
Puppy and I had a work day at the lake so we can play later. We cleaned up the pontoon boat which was no easy feat. We also took the replacement linens to the cabin on the lake to replace the mouse eaten ones. 
It was a nice mother and son day and we accomplished quite a lot. 
The kitty justice is it reinforced the fact that I HATE MICE and BUGS AND SPIDERS. 


Instructions for the day. 
60. Admit your mistakes.
61. Ask someone to pick up your mail and daily paper when you're out of town. Those are the first 
      2 things potential burglars look for.
62. Use your wit to AMUSE, NOT ABUSE.
63. Remember that all news is biased. 


BTW The 2 most published trials O J and that Woman had a verdict of "NOT GUILTY".  

Comments

Yes---I'm still furious about Casey Anthony getting off--just like O.J. did... GADS--what has happened to our Justice System in this country??????

Great pictures... Glad you got to go to the lake --even if you did have to work. I don't like spiders or mice or bugs either.... Guess I won't ever have a lake house....ha....

Hugs,
Betsy
Lady Di Tn said…
Betsy
Maybe if lawyers were not show boating in the media, maybe if justice was private, then perhaps justice could be served. Those kind of crawly things try to take over when no one is around. Peace
I remember some of our outings like that and it seemed like the work getting ready and cleaning up wasn't always worth the good time:)
Lady Di Tn said…
MONICA
With age, getting things ready is not usually a pleasure. I do however, enjoy the fruits of my labor on the next trips. Peace
DUTA said…
Linen eaten by a mouse? I think mice also like to eat pure wool items. They have expensive taste, LOL.

I like the road and the lake in your pictures, and also the wise saying of "Use your wit to amuse not to abuse".
Lady Di Tn said…
Duta
Yes mice are very destructive rodents. Glad you are enjoying the instructions and the photos. Peace
Glad you called her that woman-I can't stand to even hear her name! Seems like the South has a lot of critters doesn't it-I guess even they would rather live here.

Popular Posts