Friday, July 15, 2011
77. Don't take good health for granted.
78. When someone wants to hire you, even if it's for a job you have little interest in, talk to them.
Never close the door on an opportunity until you've had a chance to hear the offer in person.
79. Don't mess with drugs, and don't associate with those who do.
80. Slow dance.
81. Avoid sarcastic remarks.
82. Steer clear of restaurants with strolling musicians.
83. In business and in family relationships, remember that the most important thing is TRUST.
The kitty justice was the kitchen floor was already scheduled before Mimi had her episode. She has PT three times a week for six weeks, so it is like grand central station on the hill.