Saturday, July 09, 2011
Mimi had another episode on July 6th and the paramedics took her to the ER at St. Thomas Hospital. She spent a couple of days and returned home yesterday afternoon. Puppy was not here to help me, so Edward met me and got Mimi into the wheel chair and back to her room. She is weak but each day getting stronger. She will have home therapy again for a few weeks to help her get her strength back. She is an independent lady so I am sure with her determination she will get back to her normal self.
The kitty justice is that all family and friends need to work around her schedule.
Here are the instructions today.
64. Take a photography course.
65. Let people pull in front of you when you're stopped in traffic.
66. Support a high school band.
67. Demand excellence and be willing to pay for it.
68. Be brave. Even if you're not, pretend to be. No one can tell the difference.