Maggie sniffed Moe's nose and said "Okay, I will leave you alone. Mother likes being left alone too when she is sick."
Moe does not act sick. He had his annual check up at the vets and I was glad he did not give me much of a hassle getting into his crate. 
The vet checked his ears and eyes and said they looked great and he had gained weight and looked really good. THEN she said has he eaten any small animals lately. I told her he constantly brings me presents and I had a flying squirrel on my door step this morning. Next question had he eaten it? 
I could not gather my fog filled brain to understand this line of questioning. UNTIL, she said he has a hard mass in his stomach. It could be a critter or a tumor. If a critter, well it would eventually dissolve but a tumor this size means trouble. The Vet wants me to bring him back in a week to let her check him again. 
There is NO kitty justice hearing such news after being so sick myself. 

Comments

Hi There, OH---I hope your baby is going to be okay... Hope it was a 'critter' in there and NOT a tumor... Yipes.. Keep me posted... I'm praying..
Hugs,
Betsy
P.S. Hope you feel better also.
Lady Di Tn said…
Betsy
Thanks and Peace
Lee said…
I do hope he gets better soon, Lady Di. How upsetting for you.

I hope you've not been digesting any critters...and I that you, too, are feeling better as I write.
Crack You Whip said…
Sometimes I think cats just want us to grill or marinate their food for them, maybe that is why they leave us those "gifts!"

Hope things get better for him.
Lady Di Tn said…
Lee
Nice to see yawl. No critter for me but the boy does not act sick. I think it was a critter. Peace

CYW
Welcome to Kitty Justice. What a funny statement. I guess he would like it cooked. LOL Peace
DUTA said…
How intriguing! Hope your Moe has no tumor.
AngelMc said…
Oh no!!! I hope everything will be okay.

Popular Posts