A difference of 2 weeks

 On November 7th, the Geranium was still blooming in the wooden flower pot in the corner. Prince had cut some lower Magnolia branches, so today I added them to my barren pot. 
You can see the toughed Titmouse who did was not afraid to come back to the feeder due to my appearance on the porch. 
We have had 2 nice sunny days with a promise of rain tomorrow followed by bone chilling COLD. 
The Kitty Justice is we older living beings have a hard time adjusting to a 20 or more degree change. 

Comments

Jackie said…
And doesn't it seem like the temperatures are all over the place this year?
I get used to being warm in the fall, and then comes a quick cold snap... Bundle up, and then, here comes a warm spell.
Trying to decided whether to pack up my short-sleeved stuff and get out the long-sleeved ones for the season...and voila....need the short sleeves again.
Go figure!
Lady Di Tn said…
Jackie
I guess ole Mother Nature is the reason that women are viewed as changing their mind because she sure does. Today , Saturday, we need lots of warm stuff. Peace

Popular Posts