Daddy Longlegs

 After we had seen the Ladybug as she was located on the left front of the arbor which leads to this beautiful display. We hung a right and headed downhill. 
 A birthday party had just finished near the ponds and that is why the children have balloons. They thought nothing of walking under Mr. Daddy Longlegs. He stood ten feet tall over the sidewalk. For his legs to be so skinny, he weighed six hundred pounds. He was like the Ladybug and was as wide as he was long, seventeen feet each. He was constructed from Red Cedar and Willow. 
I was standing underneath looking up at him. According to Puppy these are in the Spider family and very poisons. They are unable to bite humans because their mouth is too small. Where he learned this I do not know but I do know he loves to watch the Nature Channel. 
I have often caught them by a leg and tossed them overboard or away from my area of residence. 
The Kitty Justice is I am glad they do not bite. 

Comments

I have never seen work like this, such fun. Thanks for the comment. Arden's Spa was the first in USA.
I like the paintings. yvonne
Lady Di Tn said…
LPG
The bugs are really fantastic up close and personal. Peace
Lee said…
These a fantastic...and the children would love them. I'm a big kid still...so I love them. :)
Lady Di Tn said…
Lee
This big kid really enjoyed them. Peace
Thanks for the comment, once again I love the sculptures. yvonne

Popular Posts