September morning sky

I took this photo last Thursday morning the fifth. The sun rise was amazing. 
I ran across the following that I had saved over thirty years ago and it still holds true.
THOUGH OF THE MONTH
Lord, I Am Growing Older

Lord, Thou Knowest I am growing older. 

Keep me from becoming talkative and possessed with the idea that I must express myself on EVERY subject. Release me from the craving to straighten out everyone's affairs. Keep me from the recital of endless detail. Give me wings to get to the point.

Seal my lips when I am inclined to tell of my aches and pains. They are increasing with the years and my love to speak of them grows sweeter as time goes by.

Teach me the glorious lesson that occasionally I may be WRONG. Make me
THOUGHTFUL  and not NOSY, HELPFUL but not BOSSY. With my vast store of wisdom and experience it does seem a pity not to use it all. 
BUT THOU KNOWEST, LORD, THAT I WANT A FEW FRIENDS AT THE END.

Author Unknown

The Kitty Justice is I have enough straighten of my own so that temptation does not hinder this kat. 

Comments

Wow that is quite a sunrise. Love the poem it certainly true since I am getting older also. NOT!!!
Lady Di Tn said…
MB
Yes you are and I am sure proud to be counting time rather than the alternative. Peace and Thanks
Lee said…
Wonderful! Wonderful!

Boy! I'm sounding like Johnny Mathis!! ;)

Popular Posts