Beauty

 This Lily was white when I planted it and the following year it bloomed white but this year it was crossed pollinated and is a pretty orange color. I had over ten blooms at once and the breeze was blowing in the following photo.



 Puppy took the Fox photos and these are only 3 of the ones he made. Isn't it beautiful. The little fellow came out in the freshly mowed field and entertained us with his hunting technique for almost an hour. Puppy slowly walked down into the field with him and he was not afraid and just continued to hunt for his dinner. We are Blessed with wonderful creatures on the Hill. 

Another beautiful Lilly out in the front yard. Just like Mom and I use to do, I love to walk around and see what is blooming. 
The Kitty Justice is only God could create such beauty. 

Comments

DUTA said…
Plant beauty (lilies) and animal beauty (fox).
Great pictures of the above beauties!
Oh my how beautiful the flowers are and the fox is amazing. You are blessed.
Lady Di Tn said…
Thanks Duta Peace

Monica
Thank you. Peace
That is what I do every morning walk my gardens and check out them all.
That fox is perfect. So glad you got to see him.
MB

Popular Posts