Where oh where is 2020

 July has come and gone but we did have several cloudy skies. We watched as the rain went all around the Hill but could not make the 925 ft,  above sea level to us. It was like the Hill was an island when it came to rain as it was only raining in the sea  land  around us. Then on the 30th we got one and half inches on the Hill. It sure was refreshing to see rain drops. 

 The Lilies bloom really pretty the first of the month and now only the green leaves and stems are left for our enjoyment. August has arrived and I really do not know where July went. I know she was here but she left as quickly as she came. 
 One afternoon the little fox entertained us as he jumped capture prey and then continued to hunt. Puppy took this photo with my camera and the little guy was not afraid as Puppy walked down close to the field. Weeks later we were entertained by two of them which was so enjoyable to watch. However of late we have not seen either one. Just like July they came and went. 
I never knew the name of this ground cover that I got from my Mother's home until Mary Beth told me on facebook that it was Stringy Stone Crop. It has spread really well in my front flower bed and when I look at it I feel my Mother next to me. I love plants that bring people to my mind. It is as if I can hear their voice as I gaze upon the plants. Do you do this?

I guess the only thing we have done are the essentials. When we do venture out we wear face mask in hopes it will lessen the stay of mean ole Mr. Covid.  So many are not trying to help and it makes our sacrifices almost worthless. Is it so hard to stay home, wear mask, wash hands and social distance for at least 2 weeks. Apparently NOT as so many are going about as usual. 

The Kitty Justice is we live in a very selfish world and the Me Me Me mentality is burning like a wild fire fan by winds of the I don't care society. I have said it several times and I will say it again, We are surrounded by Ignorant Idiots.  

Also History good or bad belongs to us all and I really get upset with how idiots are trying to rewrite it and the destructions of historical statue and buildings.  Those who do this are not worth the paper they are printed on in my opinion. Now that is real Kitty Justice.  

Comments

We are in a very dangerous, sad time these days and watching the news is more than upsetting.
Lady Di Tn said…
Monica
I agree. Peace BTW In your days of shooting did you ever run into Marty Luffman and his horse Doc Holiday?
DUTA said…
The fox looks rather cute in the picture.
I totally agree with your view on the History issue.
As for me, me mentality - At a certain age (70 and up) we should be allowed to practice a me, me mentality. That is, we should give ourslves priority. The house, the garden, the critters are secondary and come next.
R's Rue said…
Beautiful photos
Lee said…
And already August has disappeared to we know not where...and September has arrived. Too soon, it, too will have floated away.

I agree with everything you say about the "idiots", Miss Kitty. Too many of them..and they're breeding like rabbits. Rabbits, however, are smarter than they are!

Take good care. Best wishes. :)
Lady Di Tn said…
Duta
Due to life getting in the way, I have not answered lots of comments. Forgive me for the late response. We have seen the fox several times and I think he is darling. I agree wit h the certain age thoughts. Peace

Rue
Thanks for visiting. sorry for the late reply.Peace

Lee
Rabbits indeed. Now the breeding might be but I do think Rabbits are much more intelligent that lots of so called humans. Peace

Popular Posts