HELLO IT IS ME AGAIN
One of Owen's co workers gave him some tomatoes and 3 cucumbers { 2 very large and one a very good size) and I peeled the large ones and then scrap the large seeds from the middle. I thought the small one I would not have to do this process but unfortunately the skin was too tuff and again the seeds were too large therefore I tried the same process on it. I made a brine per the recipe and poured it over the cut up cucumbers and half a yellow sliced onion. Then I had to wait until it cooled to put them in jars. I used my Mason Genie to seal the jars and put them in the fridge to chill for 4 hours as suggested but it also indicated it would be best to leave them over night. I tried to add a photo but after 4 trys to insert a photo and getting 4 or 3 lines of garbelly goop. I stopped trying. Guess it is the Kitty Justice of not posting for 3 years. I had gotten very tried of people who I did not care for or with horrible and stupid comments. Also there were Ghost who would read and not leave a comment but if you run into them. They would say I read your blog and then others were people I did not know and why they came to read my blog I cannot figure. I went into the settings and made it invitation only and as would have my elderly mind, I did not know how to invite the people I liked to blog with. It was much easier to give up blogging tha to figure it out so I quit for 3 years. Ole Kitty Justice has had trying health problems but now as healthy as an old lady can be. It is wonderful to awake each day and stand up and Thank God for one more day on Mother Earth.
Comments