Black and White in West Nashville Walmart

Here is a photo Puppy took of the moon on May 6th of this year. I know the Moon is thinking "What has happen to Mother Earth people?"

First of all if what I told you happen at Walmart was in reverse. The whites were black and the blacks were white there would be an out cry that whites are racists.

Like good little soldiers both Prince and I had on our Mask (it is really hard to breath in them) . We also followed the 6 ft rule and the markings on which way you entered an isle. The isle thing can increase your time in the store especially if you have to go down one to get to the isle you need to go down. .

We did not get in a self checkout line because I do not like them nor do I wish to give the store another excuse to not employ someone to be a checker. Our check out line had a black checker. We were third in line. The line had a black person checking out, a white man with very few items in front of us and then us and followed us was another black person.

The checker had her mask on properly as she checked out the first black person. As the man in front of us moved up to place his items on the counter when the black person was paying, the black checker yelled at him that he needed to move back until she finished checking out the first black person. As we waited in line, a black lady with just her mouth covered almost ran over me to speak to the black person behind me. She never ever volunteer to move away so I inched closer to Prince. As I did I expect the cashier to yell at me not the two chatty black women.

Finally, we get to check out. First of all the checker made only a pretense at wiping the counter, one swipe, and she did not have her mask properly worn. The whole mask was under her chin. She looked at us as if to say, do not say anything, which we gladly did not. At this point we only wanted to pay for our items and leave.

The Kitty Justice if you are white you can be yelled at for not staying social distance and you do not have to wear the mask properly to check out white people. Also, if you are black you can ignore social distance and run a person almost over from the opposite isle to be  a chatty kat and not have your mask on properly. Nuf said.

Comments

DUTA said…
WHat a superb moon! I couldnt take my eyes off the picture.
Kudos to Puppy !
Don't understand that. The Pacific Northwest is not the South I guess. Sorry these things have to happen
MB
People are on edge everywhere it seems. Hopefully things will get better. Pretty moon picture.
Lady Di Tn said…
Duta
Thanks. Peace

MB
I was really surprised as this is the first time in a long time that I have seen such. I felt like the late sixties. Peace

Monica
That is what I thought but somethings are too black and white not to notice behavior. I would have felt the same way if it was the other way around. Peace

Popular Posts