Animals Etc.

 Have you ever heard the Christmas song "Grandma got run over by a Reindeer". Well last Saturday Kitty Justice got run over by a Dog. Margie Rains had the zoomies and Puppy had just said to me "Mom she is gonna knock you down" and down I went. She knocked me on my back and the back left side of my head got a huge knot on it. Needless to say this week has been unproductive as I try to heal up. I started my 7th Decade this year and believe me falling is NOT fun in this decade especially when it is hitting a concrete driveway, Sunday was horrible because my neck and shoulders had a giant case of whiplash. The knot on my head had gone down with ice packs on Saturday but Sunday I could not get comfortable and today my head is still very sore. If you touch my too long hair (due to no salons being open) it is very painful. But I can say the ole body is getting better but VERY SLOWLY. I am thankful that it is not worse.
 Meet walk on number 5. He showed up about 3 weeks ago but we do not see him daily. Puppy suggests we call him Cinco de Meow O. I guess with the economic crises from the Pandemic will create more walk ons. The little animals are the first thing people having hard times get rid of but it would be nice if they would take them to a shelter instead of throwing them out to survive. I guess with my feeding him he is now mine. Hope he turns out to be as good a cat as Bat Kitty (photo below)she is also a walk on and we have had her for a few years now. She keeps trying to come inside but my Lilly kitty is having none of that so she sleeps in the garage at night and wonders the yard during the day. She loves to eliminate the moles. voles and chipmunk population on the hill.

 Bandit is Puppy's cat at the cabin. He loves for Puppy to open up the windows and he will sit and watch the outside animals. He is watching Bat Kitty follow me around the yard. He is a One Owner Cat. He loves Puppy and like a furry butler he always greets him when he comes through the door. However the rest of us he just lets exist . Do not try to touch him nor turn your back on him. I have gotten quite good walking out of Puppy's cabin backwards.
The Pretty Birds did not stay as long this year as they have in the past They stay at least a month or more however this year they came April 21st and left May 16th. We truly appreciated their entertainment while they were here.

The Kitty Justice is "NOT TO GET RUN OVER BY A DOG".
PEACE

Comments

Well Hi there, so nice to see a post from you:) Sorry about your fall and you are right it is not good as we get older. I have had several dogs but have never had a cat inside or out.
Lady Di Tn said…
Thanks Monica. Margie Rains looks like a dog but she has a LOT of puppy still in her. I do not care for a cat but I got Lilly Kitty to help my sister who had a pregnant walk on kitty. When something happens to her I will never have another inside cat. Also I told Prince when he retired he could have a yellow lab. Promise made Promise kept. I wish I had also included 2 or 3 year old instead of a Puppy. Too old for puppies. Still recovering but being a diabetic and in my 7th decade I know it will be a slow process. Well I am off to rub down in Blue Emu. I like it because I do not want to smell like Walter as the commercial states. Peace
Sorry about the puppy collision. That is what I worry about too. Jacky likes to run and sometimes goes a little crazy and zooms so close like he is try to see how close he can come without hitting me. Hasn't yet but don't want it. She is a sweet looking pup.
Glad to see you back (for now) on your blog.I think Jacky is adjusting nicely for being a young dog living with two older people. We don't run and play so much anymore---specially running--haha
MB
Lady Di Tn said…
MB
I do not mind playing with the pup but running has never been my favorite activity. Maybe I enjoyed it last when I played basketball in grade school. Just a wee time ago. I do not mind walking anywhere and anytime but running is for others not me. I really believe MR will be a good dog I just have to survive her puppy years. Peace

Popular Posts