Art Venture Luncheons








 All these photos were taken three years ago but with just getting the old computer back, my photos were saved but I have to hunt for what I want to post. These are the Art Venture ladies which I am honored to be among them. All are super talented in their own right. 

When we meet we get to find out what all the artist are doing etc plus being around each one makes your day brighter. Each year in the first week of December we have a Christmas luncheon and each one of us bring an original  framed ready to hang painting. Then we play the dirty Santa Game. It is a wonderful fun time to start the festive time of the season. 

Alas 2020 with it's invisible monster has kept us from getting together. 

The Kitty Justice is that we are all still painting. Now where did I leave my brush!

Comments

Fun times and hopefully will happen again soon.
DUTA said…
You look great in the pictures!
It sounds like a wonderful get-together of talented ladies!
Lady Di Tn said…
Monica
With the numbers up again I think it will be much longer than any of us wish. Peace

Duta
Thank You and I sure do miss all the talented gals and everyone seems to have a wonderful time when we get together. Peace
What a fun and talented bunch. I hope when this Cr*p is over you all will meet up again and you will have your brush in hand'
MB
Lady Di Tn said…
MB
I truly agree. Hope is 2020 word of the year. I refer to our situation as an Invisible Monster as we cannot see it but it is very much a Monster. Peace and Hope

Popular Posts