Christmas decorations this year

First of all, my cactus bloomed very profusely Thanksgiving and now it is blooming again. In all my years I have never had one to bloom again in just a months time. Most often it will bloom once a year but this one thought I needed a boost of blooms again at Christmas. 
Before it got bone chilling cold, I decorated the outside. This is Owen's cabin which is next door. Most often I have referred to him as Puppy. 
Here is our home and I only put up the bare necessities on the door. 
In the corner to the left, I tied a bow around the cat statue and hung a wreath on the old sewing machine. 
I had to decorate the old hay rake as it dresses up the yard. 
We have four large holly trees and the Robins and Cedar Wax wings came and in one week all the berries were gone. Glad I was not planning to use those to decorate anything. 

 In the dining room I put on the sideboard the real meaning of Christmas. I also used Burgundy candles and gold objects as decorations. 

I decorated a 5 foot wooden ladder for my tree this year and Hun and I wrapped it in lights on our Anniversary. Then I decorated it the next few days. I have photos on my phone but have not put them on my computer yet. I felt a ladder was perfect for the year 2020 because there have been many ups and downs for all of us. 

The Kitty Justice is with a ladder tree you do not have to water it everyday nor sweep up needles from the floor.

Comments

My Christmas cactus does not even have a bud this year:( A Christmas ladder....what a cute idea and you are right, it is perfect for all the ups and downs we have had. Looks like you are all set.

Popular Posts